Rolling down from Misty Mountain. . . Grom the Paunch!

Hi everyone,
I found I had a bit of hobby energy to burn and fancied doing something with it.
I went and had a look around my mountain of minis for something fun to play around with. And so I've decided to tackle a miniature that has been sat gathering dust for many, many years in my collection:




That's right, Warlord Grom "the Paunch" of Misty Mountain. This is has been one of my favourite characters ever since I began in the hobby. What's not to love about an extremely grumpy, violent and flatulent goblin with a permanent case of Troll-meat induced indigestion. The image of him racing around on his grand chariot pulled by wild, snapping wolves and his faithful (for a Goblin) Banna Waver Niblet the Night Goblin hanging on the back for dear life...

Aaah... well... It's about time I finally got around to the little guy.


So I've made a start. The miniature is all primed up and ready to go. In fact I'm already laying down my first colours I'm just writing this while they dry. I'm not going for the bright primary colours like on the box art, I'm going to keep it a little "realistic" in colour tones.

I'll post again when I've made some significant progress.

Until then, take care everyone,
Jonah

Comments

Instagram Slideshow

Popular Posts