Warhammer 40,000 aristocracy... The Birthday Princess

Hi everybody, sorry there hasn't been an update in sometime, it's been a little busy around the old homestead. I had my birthday, then I got ill, various other boring things... *sigh*
I'm still working on terrain for  the local store/club, will post up pictures soon.


But today is my youngest daughter's 7th birthday today, I made this photo-collage/digital art piece of her in the guise of how I imagine a Princess of the 41st millenium:





(She liked it and said I could share it online)

Happy birthday Rhiannon, my little Princess.




See you soon everybody, take care.
Jonah

Comments

  1. I knew you were a talented an dskilled lad Jonah but you've just added a string to the bow I knew of you !
    This is splendid !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I do miss playing around with traditional and digital art. Don't seem to find the time for it.
      I'm wallowing in the life of a failed artist, ha.

      Delete
  2. Very cool! Also - very Blanch-ish :)

    Happy b-day youngling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, And thank you for the birthday wishes, she had a great day :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Instagram Slideshow

Popular Posts